Marketing is an It has developed through time and part of running a company and will continue to do so with time. Marketing includes advertising, promotion, merchandising, sales, distribution channels and much more. Day companies that are present have two ways of spending their funds allocated for promotion the Internet marketing, and the marketing. It used to be challenging to choose whether to adhere to an Internet marketing plan for your company, or to proceed with the marketing plan. But now with the online era taking over our lives, it is become particularly imperative to adopt Internet marketing in your business strategies.
Internet marketing, and advertising, both has their pros and cons a combination of both are the best choice for any type of business.
Traditional marketing Relies on direct advertising, like media TV commercial and Radio and print media, like billboards, magazine advertisements and flyers. Additionally, it includes lots of material’s use, for promoting the goods or services such as brochures or catalogues.
Traditional marketing – Pros:
- You might have to depend on marketing, to reach sort of target market. A good example will be reaching out to retiring CEOs, as a vast majority of them are not accustomed to the manners of various platforms provided by the web.
- An important component of traditional advertising is selling through personal connections. For specific products, direct selling through contact proves to be the way of marketing.
- Many continue to favor given some material and being approached that they can read at their own convenience.
Limitations of Traditional marketing
- Costly: Advertising on radio and TV is very expensive and often beyond the reach of small companies. Even printing product brochures, flyers and business cards is rather pricey.
- Results cannot be monitored easily: In case of conventional marketing, qualitative analysis is extremely tough. You might have to try a few things before finding the most viable alternative.
- Almost always needs external help: You want to seek support from other professionals for advertisements on radio/TV or printing and designing the catalogues and mailer.
- Forced: Generally advertising is forced.
This style of Marketing relies on using the Internet. This is true for virtual companies, which rely only on the web for promoting their business, and also for businesses which exist and would like to exploit the internet for advertising their merchandise or services. Internet marketing Includes the designing and planning of a business site, and creating an internet presence for the business website and brand with the support of search engine optimization. In addition, it uses social networking, email marketing and promotion via the web.
- Result analyzed and can be monitored.
- Conclusion could be based on analyzed and monitored results.